A seminar about nursery and landscape pest management will be held on Monday, December 5, 2016 from 9:00 am …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- Turffiles – Lawn Care Information for North Carolina
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This organic gardening chapter from the Extension Gardener Handbook provides systematic approach to fertilization, soil, …
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.