Pesticides include insecticides, fungicides,(many other ‘icides’) plant growth regulators, defoliants, and desiccants. Federal and state laws require some users …
Are you planting wheat this fall? Join us for part 1 of our “Wheat Production Series” on September 25, 2020, from …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This insects chapter from the Extension Gardener Handbook will teach readers to identify insects, understand …
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.