Pesticides include insecticides, fungicides,(many other ‘icides’) plant growth regulators, defoliants, and desiccants. Federal and state laws require some users …
Are you planting wheat this fall? Join us for part 1 of our “Wheat Production Series” on September 25, 2020, from …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discusses ALS-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glufosinate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glyphosate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discuses very-long-chain fatty acid synthesis-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses HPPD and clomazine injury on soybean.