We don't have any news posted under Pest Management, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This brochure goes over calibration guidelines for backpack or knapsack sprayers.
This factsheet describes tarnished plat bugs, also known as lygus bugs, and their impact on …
This factsheet describes sap beetles and their impact on North Carolina strawberries.
This publication describes the spittlebug and its impacts on the North Carolina strawberry crop.
This factsheet describes the biology and management of thrips in strawberries.
This factsheet describes slugs and their impact on strawberries.
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.