This educational conference will focus on commercial ornamental nursery production and will be held at the Wilson County Agricultural …
Commercial Horticulture, Nursery & Turf
Learn More Using the Resources Below
County Extension Programs
- Blackberries and Raspberries
- Cut Flowers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Gardening in North Carolina (Urban Horticulture)
- Muscadine Grapes
- NC Fresh Produce Safety
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- New Crops and Organics
- Turffiles - Lawn Care Information for North Carolina
- Vegetable Production - Tomatoes, Cabbage, Peppers
- Weed Management in Nurseries, Landscapes, & Christmas Trees
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Fruit Crops
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- JC Raulston Arboretum
- The Southern Region Small Fruit Consortium
Publications, Information, and News
- Commercial Pecan Spray Guide
- Integrated Pest Management Blogs
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Pest News
Specialized Search Tools
Volunteers in Extension
Recent Publications related to Commercial Horticulture, Nursery & Turf
This brochure goes over calibration guidelines for backpack or knapsack sprayers.
This factsheet describes the biology and management of cutworms in strawberries.
This factsheet describes tarnished plat bugs, also known as lygus bugs, and their impact on …
This factsheet describes sap beetles and their impact on North Carolina strawberries.
This factsheet describes the biology and management of cylamen mites in strawberries.
This publication describes the spittlebug and its impacts on the North Carolina strawberry crop.
This factsheet describes aphid biology and management in strawberries.
This factsheet describes the biology and management of thrips in strawberries.