The University of Mount Olive Lois G. Britt Agribusiness Center has received $277,000 in funding from the North Carolina …
Agriculture & Food
Extension and research at NC State address timely issues impacting our state. Extension delivers trusted information directly into the hands of farmers and agribusinesses, helping them translate knowledge into solutions that grow our economy and communities.
On January 23, 2017, $1,000,000 in “time-limited” funding has been authorized to assist landowners within any counties designated in …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
County Extension Programs
Extension Programs at NC State University
- Ag BioTech
- Executive Farm Management Program
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC FarmLink
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Official Variety Testing
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Extension Soils Program
- 2012 November Livestock Newsletter
- 2012 September Livestock Newsletter
- 2013 January Livestock Newsletter
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Climate Data
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NC State Climate Office
- USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Agriculture & Food
Spotten tentiform leafminer description, life history, damage, and control.
Tarnished plant bug description, life history, damage, and control.
Dogwood borer description, life history, damage, and control.
Insidious plant bug description, life history, and predation.
Redbanded leafroller description, life cycle, damage, and control.