We don't have any news posted under Farm Health & Safety , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Cumberland County Voluntary Agricultural District Program
- Rules of the Road Workshop Presentation Part 1
- Rules of the Road Workshop Presentation Part 2
More Extension Programs at NC State University
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- National Pesticide Information Center Emergency Resources
- NC Agromedicine Institute
- NCDA&CS Structural Pest Control and Pesticide Division
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Farm Health & Safety
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect and disease control in apples, blueberries, caneberries, grapes, peaches, pecans and …
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.