We don't have any news posted under Field Crops, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Cumberland County Voluntary District Program
- Rules of the Road Workshop Presentation Part 1
- Rules of the Road Workshop Presentation Part 2
County Extension Programs
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Peanut Growers Information
- January 2017 Agriculture Newsletter
- September 2013 Row Crops Newsletter
- Turn Rows Newsletter July 2013
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This brochure goes over calibration guidelines for backpack or knapsack sprayers.
This publication is the third in a series on greenhouse transplant production. It discusses the …
This publication provides background information and references for the Water Needs Assessment Tool spreadsheet and …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication offers fertilizer suggestions for a variety of crops, including field, pasture and hay …