4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
We don't have any news posted under 4-H Youth Development , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
2017 Project Record Books
4-H Awards & Incentives Programs
4-H Club Paperwork
- Club Fund-raising Proposal
- Club Meeting and Program Planning
- Club Officer's Responsibilities
- Club Secretary's Guide
- Club Treasurer's Record Book
- Guidelines for 4-H Clubs
- Starting a 4-H Club
4-H Events and Programs
- 2018 Citizenship Program Application
- 2018 Teen Retreat
- 4-H ACE and Ambassador Training 2018
- 4-H Tri-County Master Volunteer Training - 2018
- Jan-Jun 2018 4-H Calendar of Events
- Regional Chicken Project 2018
Extension Programs at NC State University
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Forestry and Wildlife Programs
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
North Carolina 4-H Portfolio
Partnerships and Organizations
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
Worms can turn food scraps into a soil amendment called vermicompost — worm castings — …
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.